Editorial Internship Program
Join the MOVEMENT to become VILLA contributor/editor and gain access and experience in storytelling, photography and the sneaker culture.
VILLA is looking for editorial interns to join our blog—the MOVEMENT. Working in the creative department of a leading sneaker brand will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable writing skills and learn the digital and creative processes of a website. Candidates must live in our various markets and be able to submit work once a week.
- Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and socialmedia
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Creative and witty (a love for hip hop and sneaker culture is a bonus)
- Photo research
- Contributing to creative brainstorming sessions with team
- Transcribing interviews
- Conducting research for editors
- Keep up with trending topics and pitch articles
- (videography/photography skills is a major bonus)
Internship titles include:
VILLA Views / VILLA Vibes Intern – covering VILLA related events
Pop Culture / Entertainment Editorial Intern – what’s poppin?!
Community Intern – covering local events in markets
Style & Footwear Intern – sneaker reviews, “shop the look,” Interview a sneakerhead, etc.